Media Corporation Limited (MCL) provides a range of products and/or services for customers (CUS) to purchase via Quotation, Direct Sales and email authorisation. Using any of these methods of engaging our services or products you agree to the following terms.
- “Goods” shall mean all goods supplied by MCL to the customer.
- “Services” shall mean all services provided by MCL to the CUS and shall include, installation, all charges for labour and work, all costs and charges associated with the original quote or verbal agreement.
- “Price” shall mean cost of the goods and services as agreed between MCL & CUS, where no price is stated in writing or agreed to orally the goods or services shall be deemed to be sold at the current price applying at the date on which the invoice for the goods or services is issued to the customer.
Payment for goods or services shall be made in full on or before the 20th day of the month following either the month in which the invoice is issued or the month in which the goods are delivered, whichever is the earlier (“the due date”).
Retention of Title
Ownership of, or title in, the goods shall not pass to the CUS until the CUS has paid MCL the invoiced price for all goods in the CUS’s possession at time of payment. UDAI numbers will not be released until payment for all goods and services have been recieved in full.
Where a quotation is given by MCL for goods or services the quotation shall be valid for one month from the date of issue and shall be exclusive of Goods and Services Tax unless specifically stated to the contrary. Where goods or services are required in addition to the quotation the CUS agrees to pay for the additional cost of goods or services.
Return of Goods
CUS shall be deemed to have accepted the goods unless the customer notifies MCL otherwise within 10 working days of delivery of the goods to the customer.
All new goods have a 12 months “return to base” warranty – any other parts will have a limited warranty of up to 3 months from date of delivery.
Limitation of Warranty
Any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever whether suffered or incurred by the customer or another person whether such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from goods or services or advice provided by MCL to the CUS and without limitation, MCL shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, legal cost or the like).
Terms and Conditions for Website Production
- A deposit is paid on the signing of the website proposal – this is non refundable and acknowledges agreement to pay the balance of the final cost of website production.
- As payment is made on the launch of the website should the client be perceived to be needlessly prolonging the development process MCL reserves the right to change the price accordingly.
- Should the order be cancelled MCL requires 30 days minimum notice.
- Early termination fees – clients are signed for a minimum of 24 months, an early termination fee of $900 will apply in the event the client wishes to discontinue the service.
- If required MCL will migrate your website to the server of your choice for a realistic buyout based on length of service completed (minimum $750) plus a migration fee of $250. CUS can then retain the Content Management System.
Payments are to be made as per the conditions of the contract: should these conditions be breached the outstanding amount will be passed onto a collection agency. The debtor will be liable for all collection fees.